Monday, February 13, 2012

The Plan

The Plan

I just wanted to talk about “The Plan” as I would call it, it has no dates attached to it as there are too many variables to work with at this time. But I have a plan; I plan in six months knowing how “The Plan” will pay for itself and have more info on what and who is going to be involved in “The Plan”. “The Plan” is of course the nest step in my transformation into who I want to be physically.
·         Loose 60-80lbs or reach a size 16 and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
·         First surgery I want is a abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)(with or without a Breast Augmentation) as I need to get my figure to a healthy level of confidence.
·         Second surgery is Breast Augmentation for not much as for size but for shape as my breast development has not been satisfactory in that department and never will be and as of right now look more and more like a bad case of man boobs without a bra and I want to feel sexy with clothing optional.
·         Third and I thought long and hard on this one is “Facial Feminization Surgery”. This one is a biggie for me as it affects my career choice. My career as a aesthetician is all about presentation and first impressions, I want to be able to present a great visual impression to my clients and create no doubt about my gender status. I also feel that I just want more out of my looks than what my current facial features offer and I want to correct the masculine overtones of my facial bone structure.
·         Finally Gender Corrective Surgery, I don’t have to explain much about my needs here. I feel very strongly about this and I feel to be completely comfortable with my body I need this surgery to feel whole. I need this to also have a sexual relationship with my partner as abstinence is starting to kill me.  
I would love to get all this done by 2015 as I have my 20yr class reunion and I have my eye a hot red dress and heals.
  I also know one thing that once this is all done I’m going move on from my iterations with the trans-community as limit my participation to a very limited level. I don’t want to be transgender for forever and will be just living my life as a woman. I also have another “Plan” and that plan is building my life with Sophia and my children and whatever that is needed to fulfill those goals there as well. When that day comes and I begin to live my life as “stealth” I will not cut ties with my friends or family but I will possibly ask that some parts of my life to remain a private matter and not to be discussed, but this is a very far off thing and I may change my views over time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment