Thursday, September 6, 2012

Living Authentic



To be honest I'm not sure about the dates but I'm sure about the time of year, it was this time of year in 2008 that I really began my journey. My mother and sister were very worried about me and the direction my life was going and I truly feel they feared the worst and so they sponsored me in a self empowerment program called Landmark Forum. I found many things in the Forum but the biggest one that took several additional programs in the series was one question that tug at my being; "How are you being inauthentic to yourself and restricting in being fully powerful and complete?”.
  In this time of year in 2009 I broke down in tears to my now ex-wife at finally answered that nagging question. "I cannot live this life anymore, I just can't do it. I need to be female; I can’t live this life as a man anymore”.
My life changed forever that night and has been evolving ever since.

"This above all: to thine own self be true,

And it must follow, as the night the day,
Thou canst not then be false to any man.
Farewell, my blessing season this in thee!"

As I live my life, A Life as ~Zoe



0 comments:

Post a Comment