Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Animal EMT's are a joke and don't believe what you see on T.V.

OK this is lame there is a poor injured kitty at my apartment..so I call the animal EMAT's right... like on the T.V. where they come out catch the animal and help it right...no, the dispatcher tells me I have to catch the Injured! kitty and call them to come out. first off I'm not trained in catching sick and injured animals and I do not know where this poor kitty is from and I have always been told leave unknown animals alone. seconds the Animal EMT's have the equipment to catch it without furthering the poor things injures. what a joke all that PR and for what tell basically tell me on the phone F* off and catch it myself and bring it in. Risking getting hurt myself or even catching something from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment